Wednesday 10 August 2011

MY constant REMINDER

this is my iphone background.

to most people it looks like nothing special, just some random wall.

to basketball people they will recognize it's wanneroo wolves.

to my family they will know that it's our 1st of 2 basketball homes ... where we feel closest to dad and where we feel welcomed.

to me ... its a reminder. a reminder of my dad, a reminder of the love and honour the wolfpack has for my dad, a reminder of the tribute weekend when the wolfpack men and women played in honour of dad, a reminder of the one minute silence they had for my dad ... a reminder that the men won by 34 points over the magic for my dad.

everytime i look at my iphone (which let's face it is quite often) i remember all these things and most important i remember my dad and love him even more than i did a minute ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment