Saturday 28 January 2012

PROJECT life ... intro and week ONE

i love becky higgins.
i love project life.

now i have been a scrapbooker since i was in high school and it is 1) an addiciton 2) an expensive hobby and 3) a way for me to relax and forget about the world.

project life for me is "7 photos in a week" ... my life is not that crazy to have a photo a day but i just take snaps of anything that tickles my fancy. the first few weeks of 2012 have been hectic so i didnt get a chance to do any pages until Australia Day BUT alas after just one day i have caught up!

amazeballs!

so this is week 1 ...


1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh at the response to the summer comment...sooo hot today, hoping the aircon is working at Challenge tonight! That honking pig looks awesome, my dog Charlie would love that!

    ReplyDelete